ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR- MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Company: Delta Construction Partners, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR- MINNEAPOLIS, MNDelta Construction
Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation's
premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta
has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for
the position of Electrical Senior Estimator in Minneapolis,
Minnesota.Electrical Senior Estimator Compensation & BenefitsTotal
compensation for the Electrical Senior Estimator in Minneapolis, MN
is between $100,000 - $130,000 depending on experience, and may be
more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and
successful history of performance.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits package
- Dental, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, Disability
- Exciting, challenging, and rewarding work environment
- Company is recognized as a top electrical contractor and is
respected in the industry Electrical Senior Estimator Duties &
- Work in a team environment with other Estimators, Project
Managers and Engineers.
- Communicate with customers, negotiate pricing and define the
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and logs.
- Analyze the project plans, bid docs, and identify what is
needed for the projects to complete the proposals.
- Summarize take-offs into definable units as prescribed by
estimate RFP and Company standards.
- Prepare take-offs using Accubid Enterprise and Live Count
estimating software systems.
- Review the take-offs, subcontracts, and quotes prior to bid
- May perform job walks to ensure that any field conditions have
been observed that may affect the construction, may impact the
prospective bid, and/or may impact the pre-construction designs and
the build services. Electrical Senior Estimator Qualifications
- 4-6 years' experience with estimating and design-build.
- High level of customer service abilities
- High degree of attention to detail
- Viewpoint Construction Software preferred but not
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Basic skills in MS Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Handle multiple tasks to successful and on-time completion.
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Journeyman License or Degree Please forward your resume to for
immediate consideration, or call for more information. To view a
full list of job openings, please visit #/jobs Bob Magnan, our CEO,
is always available, you may reach Bob at: Related Electrical
Construction Jobs: Construction Estimator, Preconstruction,
Keywords: Delta Construction Partners, Inc., Minneapolis , ELECTRICAL SENIOR ESTIMATOR- MINNEAPOLIS, MN, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!