Company: Michael Page
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryOur client is one of the faswtest
growing GCs in the Twin-Cities Construction market. They are
looking for an experienced Superintendent to join their growing
team and be a part of their continued success in the industry.
Having projects lined up for 5 years, they are incredibly well
established and in prime growth mode.Client DetailsOur client is
one of the faswtest growing GCs in the Twin-Cities Construction
market. They are looking for an experienced Superintendent to join
their growing team and be a part of their continued success in the
industry. Having projects lined up for 5 years, they are incredibly
well established and in prime growth mode.Description
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule.
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material,
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide
detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of
work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended
solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch
list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization,
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR,
- Previous experience overseeing multiple projects, preferably
- Interest in interacting with Professional Service Groups
(Accounting, Law firms, etc.)
- Easy going, self-motivated
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Construction field -
ideally 7-10 years
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook,
Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job
- Strong management abilityJob Offer
- Competitive base salary between $80,000-$110,000, depending on
project experience and skills
- Project/Metric Based bonus structure
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Company vehicle with Gas Card
- Option for Family Coverage
- 20 PTO Days + 9 Paid Holidays + 3 Personal Days (Birthday
Keywords: Michael Page, Minneapolis , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!