Business Process Analyst
Company: Viking Electric
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process Analyst, your job would be to initiate,
manage and support projects that involve process and procedure
improvement. Develop and provide a knowledge base to support
systems and applications used company-wide. Responsibilities
include analysis, development, delivery, programming, maintenance,
and end user support. Other duties and responsibilities
* Manage and support projects that are designed to improve
efficiency in process and communication for the business. Serve as
the liaison between business and technical teams. Elicit, define,
and document functional requirements. Communicate updates, issues,
and change requests through each stage of the project. Analyze,
test, and review deliverables to ensure business needs are met.
* Serve as the point of contact for vendors as it relates to
assigned business areas. Serve as the primary support for Viking
users company-wide on vendor s systems, including software and
hardware support, issue management, enhancements, and change
* Develop and maintain applications, databases, and other custom
programming to ensure reliable interfaces between applications,
databases, and end user access (ANVIL, Eclipse, etc).
* Create and maintain reports and reporting systems used to meet
the needs of Viking users.
* Evaluate business and system functionality to ensure effective
and efficient use of systems and to identify gaps. Work with Viking
users and Sonepar Eclipse team in determining how to enhance
systems to gain process efficiencies and solve business
* Work with Sonepar Eclipse team and Viking users to test Eclipse
system enhancements in advance of implementing into production at
* Define, maintain, and manage existing processes of data being
uploaded, imported, and exported from the all systems to ensure
integrity of Viking data.
* Work with department leaders to develop business standards and
policies. Once set work with all department leaders to ensure
business standards and policies are executed.
* Work with all departments or teams to pursue electronic solutions
with our customers.
* Participate in training and self-improvement courses to maintain
current with technology.
* Must have a valid driver s license
* Limited travel
Viking Electric Values:
Viking Electric's shared values drive the daily decisions of our
associates and define how we interact with each other, our
customers, suppliers and communities. For Viking Electric these
shared values are:
* Integrity - Behaving in a respectful, straightforward and ethical
* Excellence - Delivering great experiences throughout our entire
* Innovation - Taking the initiative to drive positive change in
* Commitment - Bringing passion, creativity and knowledge to all
that we do.
* Collaboration - Enabling shared success through teamwork
EOE M/F/Disability Veteran
Keywords: Viking Electric, Minneapolis , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!