Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift, Monday thru Friday (Home Furnishings)
Company: Room & Board Inc
Posted on: September 17, 2020
Job ID: 2Location: US-MN-Otsego - US-MN-MinneapolisCategory:
Delivery & Distribution - Warehouse AssociateType: Full TimeMin
Salary: USD $40,000.00/Yr.Max Salary: USD
Love what you do.
As a Warehouse Associate with Room & Board , you take pride in
working as part of a team to keep our products flowing in and out
of our clean, organized and well-lit 500,000 sq. ft. distribution
center. You'll enjoy the physical nature of the role, the
camaraderie of the team and a strong respect for the care and
integrity of our American-made furniture products.
Your work will involve unloading semi-loads of product from our
suppliers and accurately and carefully placing it within our
facility. You'll also pick orders from racks and ensure that
products are properly wrapped and secured for outbound shipments.
You will play an integral role in inventory accuracy in part using
a state-of-the-art computerized inventory system to accurately
receive, organize and retrieve product.
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 7:30AM to 4:00PM; with occasional paid
Job Location: 6651 Queens Ave NE, Otsego, MN 55330
The qualities you'll bring:
- You thrive working in a productive environment where quality is
valued over speed.
- You take pride in your work and appreciate being empowered to
solve problems and make things right.
- You pay attention to the details in a job well done. If issues
arise, you take time to resolve them
- You work well independelty and also value the camaraderie of a
- You hold yourself accountable and appreciate being part of a
team comprised of the same.
- You bring a safety-first mindset.
- While this is a physical role, it takes as much finesse as
stamina to be effective. To successfully perform this role, you
must be able to load/lift/carry heavy items (up to 100 pounds or
more) while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
At times, loading/lifting/carrying up to 300+ pounds with a
warehouse partner is required.
- Ability to operate dollies, forklifts, pallet jack. Prior
experience preferred; but not necessary.
- Pass all pre-employment tasks including physical abilities test
and pre-employment physical.
- Guaranteed annual salary: $40,000 (and higher, depending on
experience/qualifications), plus occasional paid overtime
- Comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, three
weeks of paid vacation, a matching 401(k), military leave for staff
members serving in the Reserved Armed Forces, and more. For more
details, visit .
- An established and progressive company celebrating 40-years
with a culture rooted in mutual respect, trust and accountability.
Committed to American-made products and sustainability. Learn more
about our work culture at
Room & Board is a place where people can flourish because they can
be themselves. We celebrate our differences, including our beliefs
and cultural traditions as well as all of the life experiences that
define us. We build common ground through understanding and shared
experiences. We're better together!
Join us and love what you do. It makes for a great day at work.
Keywords: Room & Board Inc, Minneapolis , Warehouse Associate - 1st Shift, Monday thru Friday (Home Furnishings), Professions , Albertville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!