Plant Continuous Improvement Manager
Company: TreeHouse Private Brands
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Provide leadership and analysis support for plant productivity
improvement and other Treehouse Private Brands initiatives. This
position will lead the plant in the continuous improvement
- Be an agent of change and lead the Continuous Improvement
efforts for the plant, ensuring achievement of targets and
- Be the key plant contact with platform, enterprise and contract
resources to drive CI and new program development and
implementation. Provide status updates as required.
- Partner with Production Maintenance, Warehouse, Finance, Supply
Chain, Engineering, Safety, and Quality leadership to create a Zero
Harm, Zero Loss environment at the plant.
- Conduct and update periodic opportunity assessments, providing
guidance to plant leadership on top areas of opportunity within the
- Conduct line capability and/or loss studies for assigned areas.
Providing and maintaining plant performance date and their
- Facilitate training to assigned teams for key problem
solving/CI methodology tools.
- Complete financial evaluation/cost studies for new product
offerings/product changes and Capitol projects.
- Support line performance tracing for assigned
- Support plant leadership in annual operating and capital plan
Supervision: This position has 3 direct reports
Education and Experience
- B.S. degree at minimum, preferably in Industrial Engineering,
Business, or Finance
- Previous TPM of Lean Implementation Leadership experience
- 3-5 years previous experience in manufacturing and/or
engineering, preferably within Food or Consumer Products
- Exposure to multiple Supply Chain and other business
disciplines (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Brand, R&D,
etc.) in previous or project work preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong understanding of manufacturing unit operations
- Ability to lead and influence teams to drive for
- Exposure to productivity/continuous improvement methodology in
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with
your job search or application for employment, please contact us by
sending an email to . In your email please include a description of
the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of
the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TreeHouse Private Brands, Minneapolis , Plant Continuous Improvement Manager, Professions , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!