Company: Compeer Financial
Posted on: February 16, 2020
This position will provide accounting services for the general
ledger balancing team through reconciliations of general ledger
accounts such as those related to the organizations cash and
accounts impacted by client transactions. In addition, the
individual will become a significant resource for other department
teams including loan and lease accounting, as well as financial
reporting. As this role grows, the position will be called upon as
a critical resource in organizational-wide projects, as well as
departmental initiatives. The individual will have the capacity to
analyze complex issues and will ensure a high degree of accuracy,
responsiveness and exceptional service while creating accounting
system entries using appropriate procedures and accounting
principles. Strong relationship-building skills, the capacity to
lead initiatives and lean in to innovation is required.
- Complete daily accounting transactions, accurately and timely.
Analyze and create accounting system entries using the appropriate
procedures and accounting principles.
- Provide technical support to Compeer team members and/or
vendors regarding issues with general ledger, client transactions,
subsidiary accounts and financial systems in accordance with
department and company policies and procedures. Resolve issues in a
- Ability to lead critical project-based work and initiatives
- Assist in identifying trends and/or interpreting report
information. Create various spreadsheets for data input and
- Verify data entry to ensure the accuracy of accounting system
- Support a culture of innovation and determine ways to improve
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field; or
an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3 or more years of accounting experience, preferably in the
financial services industry, or other related experience.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and client service
- High degree of accuracy, strong attention to detail, sound
problem solving ability, ability to meet deadlines and work
- Solid computer skills including MS Office applications (Word,
Excel, Access, Outlook) and other related accounting and/or report
writing software applications.
Compeer Financial, headquartered in Sun Prairie, WI, exists to
champion the hopes and dreams of rural America like never before.
If you are interested in empowering those in agriculture and rural
communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities,
we invite you to learn more about our organization. We are looking
for innovative, dynamic and collaborative team members to join our
We offer great benefits including:
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6%
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational assistance
- Training and development programs
Qualified candidates please apply online at .
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Compeer Financial, Minneapolis , Accounting Analyst, Professions , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!