Damage and Returns Processor - 11pm Start Time - Monday to Friday
Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Posted on: November 11, 2019
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services
leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions
for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain
restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane
Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates over 80 distribution
centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private
fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000
different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the
U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution
through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc.
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE:
BRK) and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
Warehouse Job Description
11:00PM Start Time
Monday to Friday
$14.00 per hour to start + .25 shift pay
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for assisting inbound McLane drivers
by helping with the unloading process and accounting for all
products that are either returned from the delivery process and/or
processed through the Damage/Returns Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have
the ability to:
* Assist McLane drivers with the inbound unloading process.
* Count, scan, input item label information into system and ensure
timely disposition of items.
* Sort and stack totes.
* Transport product and totes to their designated locations.
* Process product through the inventory tracking system.
* Record, document and destroy damaged product.
* Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
* Continually meet assigned production standards.
* Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and
* Follow directions.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment
(including manual/electric pallet jack, forklift and tugger) within
30 days after hire.
* Comply with company attendance policy.
* Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of
the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an
early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work
depending on the customer and operational requirements of the
* Work in warm and cold temperature conditions that may range from
38--F to 110--F.
* Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the
head continuously for a period of two hours or more.
* Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL
products that may be ordered by our customers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read, write and understand the English
* Possess basic computer skills.
* Have good verbal and written communication skills.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug
screen and criminal background check.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center;
material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside majority of
* This position may require work in hot and cold temperature
extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially
harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to
proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Minneapolis , Damage and Returns Processor - 11pm Start Time - Monday to Friday, Other , Farmington, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!