Senior Quality Specialist
Company: Smiths Medical
Posted on: October 13, 2019
- Performs training administrative system(s) activities.
- Supports documentation for training programs, courses,
activities, and other initiatives.
- Responds to questions from employees at the site(s) or in
response to audits.
- Partners with the division Training Coordinator to run queries
and reports needed to track and report on training compliance.
- Provides site support to the Quality Operations Leader in
undertaking QMS related activities.
- CAPA and NCR completion of intermediate scope and degree of
- External and Internal Audit Support.
- Generation of data for Management Review/Site Performance
- Support of quality system processes and procedures.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company
operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good
business practices and company documented procedures (including
knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and
environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
- Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental,
Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
- University Degree (BA degree) required.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 to 8 years professional level
experience within the medical, or a closely related industry.
- Working knowledge of six sigma tools and lean manufacturing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to rapidly
determine root cause are required.
- Depth of knowledge of SOPs, GMP/FDA/ISO, etc., principles and
proven skill in integrating into daily work practices.
- Knowledge of production and process controls and quality tools
including investigation, sampling tables are desired. Salary &
Benefits In addition to a competitive compensation package, Smiths
Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K and much more! About Us Smiths is always
looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want
responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use
their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more
efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards
during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things
differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around
22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year
across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we
touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are
focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients
around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out
on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great
career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a
better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.We
believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a
company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal
consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic
status, disability, age, or any other legally protected
characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with
values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate,
support, and embrace diversity.
Keywords: Smiths Medical, Minneapolis , Senior Quality Specialist, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!