Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Our client is looking to add a Safety Assistant to their Mankato,
MN facility. This Safety Assistant will be responsible for
monitoring and analyzing data such as safety inspections, exposure
level testing, injuries and safety incentive programs along with
assisting with training and orientation sessions. Willing to train
an entry level candidate.
- Provide support to the Farm Operations and assist with all
safety, training and orientation.
- Perform safety audits and inspections as directed by the
Director and/or Safety Manager.
- Promote and ensure health and wellness through education and
- Educate and communicate safety to employees through group
meetings, conferences and orientations.
- Follow safety policies (OSHA, DOT, and DEQ) to enforce safe
- Participate on plant teams as a leader, action item owner,
meeting scribe as needed or assigned.
- Safety audits and training.
- 0-2+ years of general safety, HR or business related experience
or equivalent combination of education, training and/or
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is a plus, not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Certification in First Aid/CPR/AED/OSHA or First Responder
- Must be able to travel to other locations to perform safety
- Able to work independently, establish priorities and accomplish
objectives with minimal supervision.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal time
Safety Assistant, safety, farm operations, animals, OSHA, DOT, DEQ,
First Aid, CPR, AED, First Responder, food manufacturing,
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Minneapolis , Safety Assistant, Other , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!