Sanitation Supervisor GLCC
Location: Saint Paul
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Great Lakes Coca-Cola Distribution, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Great Lakes Coca-Cola is
responsible for the sales, production and distribution of Coca-Cola
brands to the market area. Together with Coca-Cola, we are proud
distribution partners for the world's largest beverage company,
refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still
brands.? Position Summary: The Sanitation Supervisor is a vital
role to the production of Coca-Cola products and beverages. This
position oversees and manages the daily operation of the sanitation
department, to include understanding the sanitation program,
efficiency targets, and methods to improve overall performance of
the sanitation team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the
Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for the facility sanitation as
well as supervising and directing sanitation personnel in a
dual-shift manufacturing environment.??"People skills" and business
professionalism is a key component for the successful leadership
needed in this role. People or Process Management Responsibility:
Yes? Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:?
- Assist in performing and compliance of audits. (GMP, Process,
ISO, Kore, FDA, etc.)?
- Monitor and direct employees to ensure facility meets or
exceeds all GMP requirements
- Work with other departments to produce, store and distribute
- Supervise, train, and develop sanitation employees.?
- Develop Sanitation Standard Operational Procedures (SSOP)
according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), USDA, and FDA
regulations for all sanitation tasks.?
- Maintain GMP provisions and monitor employee practices that
relate to cleanliness, sanitation, and pest control.?
- Conduct safety training to comply with OSHA regulations and
- Enforce and communicate company policies and procedures
- Develop work schedules, measure performance, and monitor
- Train others or direct training in appropriate Great Lakes Coca
Cola Management System Procedures and work instructions
- Maintain all pertinent records, reports, and other paperwork as
needed partnered with production and maintenance resources to meet
- Participate as the department specialist for the facility?s
HACCP / Food Safety Team.Required Skills and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent
- 5 years of related supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, team building, mentoring, and coaching
skills and ability to work well with peers and employees.?
- Understanding and application of HACCP concepts and
- Knowledge of quality, OSHA, and food safety regulations in a
- Strong organization skills.?
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and with
- Ability to work various shifts.?
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.?
- Flexible and ready to accept changes as needed to complete the
job and meet deadlines.?
- Bilingual English-Spanish is a plus.? Physical Demands and Work
Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.?
Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as
delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of
Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and
punctuality are essential job functions.? Should an individual in
this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due
to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources
department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be
made. ? All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status.? Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and
select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: BernardHodes, Minneapolis , Sanitation Supervisor GLCC, Other , Saint Paul, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!