Processor - Forest Lake, MN (part time)
Company: Goodwill Easter Seals MN
Location: Forest Lake
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Position Summary: This position is responsible for receiving, processing, and pricing donated products to meet daily production standards and goals. Promotes and adheres to Goodwill-Easter seals' mission and values. Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate effectively with supervisors, employees and customers.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational skills; the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population in a human services setting.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Perseverance and commitment to getting the job done. Prior Experience:
- O-3 years of relevant experience required. Education:
- None required, high school diploma preferred. Goodwill-Easter Seals Minnesota (GESMN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. GESMN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based upon a person's race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, status with regard to public assistance, age, sexual or affectional orientation, familial status, ancestry, local human rights commission activity, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran or military status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Goodwill Easter Seals MN, Minneapolis, Processor - Forest Lake, MN (part time), Other, Forest Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!