Line Worker Days (Aseptic)
Company: Michael Foods
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Business Unit Overview
Michael Foods, Inc. is a leader in the food processing and
distribution industry with business in egg products, refrigerated
grocery and potato products. We offer exciting job possibilities
throughout our organization where you can enhance your career,
sharpen your talents and make an impact. Join our company and be
part of an innovative team that's First in Food .
Michael Foods, Inc. located in Gaylord, Minnesota is Minnesota's
Healthy Heartland! Gaylord is located in south central Minnesota
about an hour west of the Twin Cities and 35 minutes from Mankato,
Hutchinson, and New Ulm. As the County Seat, Gaylord is the \"Hub
of Sibley County.\" Our location produces liquid egg, hardcook egg,
and precooked egg such as scrambled, patties and omelets.
Shift: 6AM - 6PM
Starting wage: $17.50/hr
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off (Available Day 1)
Position is responsible for stocking materials and maintaining the
Aseptic department clean and organized.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains all tray packers, and Elopaks and ensures all
machines are loaded (loading trays, cartons and maintaining proper
glue volume, etc.)
- Ensure aseptic Floors are clean of debris and waste.
- Maintains video jet to ensure they are properly cleaned and
adequate liquid is available.
- Fill in for other Line workers breaks and when on
- Help Set-up of material for a production run and change
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe, productive work area.
- Fosters open communications and a good attitude toward work and
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance.
- Sanitation duties as necessary.
- Assembly of boxes and insertion of bags.
- Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP's, maintain sanitary
conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained.
- Report to management any conditions or practices that may
adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety
- Responsible for Food Safety and Food Quality of MFI
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- None Required PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to read a limited number of two-and three-syllable
words and to recognize similarities and differences between words
and between series of numbers.
- Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply
and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American
money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in oral form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving one concrete variable
in standardized situations.
Keywords: Michael Foods, Minneapolis , Line Worker Days (Aseptic), Other , Gaylord, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!