Company: Papa Murphy's Franchisees
Location: Saint Peter
Posted on: November 20, 2023
You are applying for work with Papa Murphys Midwest, a
franchisee of Papa Murphys, not Papa Murphys International, Inc.,
or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your
only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set
their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
franchisees.Papa Murphy's Pizza Crew MemberPapa Murphy is the
largest take-n-bake pizza company named Best Pizza Chain in America
year after year. We deliver great quality, great value and great
customer service.Papa Murphy's International is the fifth-largest
pizza chain in the country and the pioneer and leader of the take
'n' bake pizza segment. Papa Murphy's operates over 1,200
franchised and corporate-owned locations in 36 states and Canada.
Papa Murphys offers custom-made pizzas featuring high-quality fresh
toppings generously layered on pizza dough that is made fresh each
morning in each store. Papa Murphy's has been voted Best Pizza
Chain in America seven consecutive years by consumers nationwide in
the Restaurants and Institutions Consumers' Choice in Chains survey
and is a four-time recipient of Pizza Todays Chain of the Year
award, most recently in 2010.Summary DescriptionResponsible for all
duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the
following:Duties and Responsibilities
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed
procedures within the average time as described in the Performance
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or
hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish
person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or
early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.Additional
Info:Required QualificationsEducation:High school diploma or
equivalent preferred but not required.Knowledge, Skills, and
- Must be able to read, speak, write and communicate effectively
at the work location.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to maintain reasonable attendance at work.
- Must be able to arrive at the store at the scheduled time.
- Must be able to build and maintain positive relationships with
supervisors, co-workers and guests.
- Position requires bending and movement the entire workday.
- Must be able to lift full pans weighing 30 pounds to shoulder
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and refilling stock.
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Franchisees, Minneapolis , Crew Member, Other , Saint Peter, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!