CNC Machine Operator-Days
Company: Bel Fuse Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Continue your journey as a CNC Machine Operator at Cinch
Connectivity Solutions. You'll be part of our Machine Shop
operating and monitoring various types of CNC Machines. Your
ability to produce high-quality products on a timely basis to meet
customer requirements will drive your success. Our team is proud of
their contributions, making high tech products for key industries
like aerospace and defense. Are You Looking to
- Operate machines to ensure that completed parts conform to
print and process specifications.
- Accurately inspect finished parts using microscopes, tool
maker's scope, micrometers, OGP, gage pins, thread gages,
indicators, calipers or other equipment.
- Make adjustments to machine off-sets to achieve required
- Maintain adherence to production schedules and ensure quality
inspections are completed in accordance with established
procedures.Are You Ready to
- Assigned work area, tools and gauges will be clean, and kept
neat, safe and orderly at all times.
- Performs routine maintenance.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a
manner that interfaces well with customers, co-workers, and
- Follow and continually monitor established safety procedures to
assure a clean and safe work environment is promoted and
- Follow and continually monitor safety procedures. What You'll
- High school diploma or GED, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Previous manufacturing experience or specialized training
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.What You'll Get
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision
- 401k with match
- Employed paid tuition assistance program that covers up 100% of
costsWork Opportunity Bel will only employ those who are legally
authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for
which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary
visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire. Equal Opportunity Employer Bel is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
sex, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability or protected Veteran status. We are
committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or
Keywords: Bel Fuse Inc., Minneapolis , CNC Machine Operator-Days, Other , Waseca, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!