Replenishment Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 18, 2023
At Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. Do you enjoy a physical job and working in a fast-paced
manner? If you are friendly, self-motivated, and dependable, this
role is for you!
The Replenishment Team Member is responsible for ensuring
merchandise is properly located in the backroom and down stocking
- Ensure down stocking of all product based on sales
- Ensure all extra product is properly located to a bin in
capstock and backstock.
- Responsible for fulfilling generated pick lists from
- Return all warehouse carts and recover work areas to standards
by end of shift.
- Notify Team Leads or Management regarding out-of-stock or fast
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
Job Requirements and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling devices.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Associated topics: cleaning,
cleanliness, cookware, dishwasher, lavavajillas, lavaplatos,
sanitation, service assistant, steward, stewarding
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Minneapolis , Replenishment Team Member, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!