Logistics Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 18, 2023
At Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy working in a physical and fast paced manner, this role is for
The Logistics Team Member is responsible for unloading freight,
breaking down pallets, unpacking totes, and stocking freight which
will contain various items across all departments. This position is
fast-paced and physical in nature and must also provide friendly
and efficient customer service.
- Split, sort, stage, and stock incoming freight to the sales
- Move prepared freight to the sales floor in an organized, safe,
and efficient manner.
- Ensure products are stocked accurately and timely.
- Return all warehouse carts and recover work areas to
organizational and cleanliness standards by end of shift.
- Clean shelves, product displays, counters, and workspaces as
- Assist in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing, and
accuracy of inventory levels.
- Follow all safety & cleanliness guidelines, operating
procedures, product freshness, and quality standards.
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
Job Requirements and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to be certified to operate a forklift and other
material handling equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Warehouse environment can expose temperature fluctuations
(hot/cold), noise, dust, and uneven walking surfaces.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays is required. Associated topics: customer
service, customer service associate, customer service
representative, retail associate, retail customer service, retail
sales, sales consultant, service associate, service representative,
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Minneapolis , Logistics Team Member, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!