Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2023
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS, Inc has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division in
the Byron and Claremont, MN area. We are looking for a Custom
Applicator. Work independently as you apply chemical and fertilizer
products to producer fields. As a Custom Applicator, you will
- Build relationships with area farmers to learn about their
chemical and fertilizer needs
- Spend time in the field, operating a sprayer while loading and
applying products in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner
- Gain hands-on experience and technical skills by running many
different types of machinery and performing routine equipment
maintenance Take advantage of an outstanding benefits package, a
friendly and safe work environment, and provide a valuable service
to the local community. Apply for our Custom Applicator role
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits -
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Under general supervison, apply fertilzer and crop protection
products. May include use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Load and unload agricultural inputs from railcars and/or trucks
using heavy or light duty machinery/equipment. May include bulk and
or packaged material.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform general labor responsibilities promptly and
efficiently, which may include general maintenance, grounds
maintenance, equipment inspection and maintenance, and record
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- 1+ years of experience in Agriculture Production, Operations,
and/or Agriculture Application
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to operate machinery such as loaders, conveyors,
tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demand
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- CDL license with Hazmat endorsement or ability to attain one
- Applicator's license, chemical application education and
experience, forklift certification and farming/agriculture
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Ability to lift and load up to 75 lbs
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other
earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses,
incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an
opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health,
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Minneapolis , Custom Applicator, Other , Claremont, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!