Posted on: September 20, 2023
Now hiring! Come work at a place to build your future and be an
integral part of a fast-paced, safety-oriented, and growing
industry! We are an ESSENTIAL employer that is ACTIVELY HIRING at
our Rosemount, MN facility! ProAmpac is a leading global flexible
packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. Providing
creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and
award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are
guided in our work by five core values that are the basis for our
success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, Involvement and Impact.
The safety and health of our team is our top priority. ProAmpac has
taken great steps to provide all personal protective equipment and
sanitizing supplies to create a safe and healthy work environment
for you. ProAmpac is looking for you to join our team!
- Change gears.
- Assist in cylinder and anilox changes.
- Assist in cleaning ink stations and preparing stations for the
- Prepare mill rolls for press.
- Remove, prepare and store finished rolls.
- Monitor and control inks pH and Viscosity.
- Wash and remove plates from the previous jobs; apply green-back
- Prepare plates and gears on the correct cylinders for the next
- Have the correct ink available for the next order.
- Have the correct paper ready to go on the press (on turret, if
applicable) for the next order.
- Have pump washes and deck cleaning supplies ready for the next
- Assist all press operators as needed.
- Be prepared to fill in as an operator when needed.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor, Manager,
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor,
Manager, or Lead.
- Work as a team member, and participate in all activities in the
- Follow all Plant and Safety Rules.
- Assist in Training.
- High School GED or Diploma
- Associate's Degree from an accredited college preferred
- Two or three years of work experience in a related
- Must complete Safety Orientation, Departmental Safety Training
and OSHA Standards Training
- Work experience with computers and other business
- This position requires the annual completion of Hazardous Waste
Management training - provided by ProAmpac
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels
- Good organizational skills ProAmpac is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Minneapolis , Assistant Operator, Other , Prescott, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!