Company: Enable Data Incorporated
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Design, code, test, document, and maintain high-quality and
scalable Big Data solutions in public and on-prem cloud.
- Research, evaluate, and deploy new tools, frameworks and
patterns to build sustainable Big Data platform.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement of existing
- Define and develop APIs for integration with various data
sources in the enterprise
- Analyze and define customer requirements.
- Assist in defining product technical architecture.
- Make accurate development effort estimates to assist management
in project and resource planning.
- Create prototypes, proof-of-concepts & design and code
- Collaborate with management, quality assurance, architecture,
and other development teams
- Write technical documentation and participate in production
- Keep skills up to date through ongoing self-directed
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can learn things
quickly who is enthusiastic, active, and eager to learn.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent
- 10+ years of hands-on Software Development experience using
Java or Scala.
- 5+ years of experience in Hadoop, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark,
Streaming, Kafka and NoSQL
- 5+ years of experience in at least one major public cloud
platform (Azure or AWS preferred)
- 5+ years of previous relational database experience working
with DB2, Oracle or SQL Server
- Hands on experience with Databricks
- Thorough understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Previous experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology/best
- Previous experience and successful track-record of learning new
tools and technologies and leveraging these on integration and
- Databricks certification preferred
- Advanced degree in a technical field preferred
Keywords: Enable Data Incorporated, Minneapolis , Spark Engineer, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...