Company: Performance Food Group
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Washes or otherwise cleans trucks and other vehicles, machinery, and other equipment while observing all safety regulations and ensuring all quality standards are met. Uses such materials as water, cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses at work site. Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duties assigned to best serve the company.
Sunday: 9 AM start time
Monday-Thursday: 6 AM start time
* Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
* Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists. Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
* Clean and polish vehicle windows.
* Monitor operation of cleaning machines and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur. Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
* Maintain inventories of supplies.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Minneapolis , Truck Washer, Other , Rogers, Minnesota
here to apply!