Company: HPC Industrial
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Overview HPC-Industrial is looking for an InSite Foreman to join
their safety conscious team! The Foreman is responsible for two or
more crews by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating the
daily operations of the service line crew. This includes
responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving
operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate
documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion.
Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and
maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality,
timely industrial cleaning services. Why work for
- Health and Safety is our priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career Responsibilities
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical,
hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience within the industrial
cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
- Current certification as an authorized Company driver.
- CDL with endorsements preferred. HPC-Industrial, powered by
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us. We thank all those interested in joining the
HPC-Industrial team; however only those that complete the online
application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be
considered for this role. HPC-Industrial is a Military & Veteran
friendly company. HPC
Keywords: HPC Industrial, Minneapolis , Insite Foreman, Other , Farmington, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...