Certification Specialist - Twin Cities
Company: WOMENS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certification Specialist, Certification Program and Services
The WBDC is hiring for a Certification Specialist, Certification
Program and Services. This role is based in the Twin Cities (St.
Paul), MN. This full-time, exempt position reports to the Managing
Director, Established Business Program and Services.
Who We Are:
The Women's Business Development Center (WBDC) is a 501(c)(3)
nationally recognized leader in the field of women's business
development and economic empowerment for over 30 years. Our mission
is to support and accelerate this development and growth by
targeting women and serving all diverse business owners, to
strengthen their participation in, and impact on, the economy. We
value our knowledgeable, prepared, and diverse staff and foster a
culture that is results-oriented, supportive, and progressive.
The Certification Specialist, Certification Program and Services
supports the WBDC's Women Business Enterprise (WBE) certification
program. This administrative role supports the regional Women's
Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification and WBDC
services in the Twin Cities and surrounding areas for established
women entrepreneurs, including those that are economically and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the WBENC and Women Owned Small Businesses (WSOB)
certification processes, which includes processing certification
applications, managing reports, and maintaining relationships with
- Provide occasional guidance and resources to clients while
maintaining WBENC Standards and Procedures.
- Process, manage, and support program requirements of the WBDC
as a Regional Partner Organization to WBENC.
- Work with Marketing and the Established Business department to
support regional initiatives.
- Participate in, remain current in, and maintain extensive
knowledge in WBENC provided trainings and systems.
- Adhere to the WBDC's overall strategic goals.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate about women's issues and economic
- Experience working with diverse groups
- 2+ years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Preferred Skills:
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of business structuring or business
- Multilingual proficiencies
WBDC Benefits and Perks:
The WBDC offers a competitive benefits package and potential to
grow with a mission-focused organization. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Personal, sick and vacation paid time off
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax flexible spending account and dependent care
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
The salary range for this position within the WBDC is $45,000 -
$55,000 annually, commensurate with experience and skillset.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume by email to: Eva Pawlik, HR
Generalist - email@example.com
The Women's Business Development Center is an Affirmative Action
and Equal Opportunity Employer. Further information regarding the
WBDC is available at www.WBDC.org.
Keywords: WOMENS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER, Minneapolis , Certification Specialist - Twin Cities, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!