Posted on: January 27, 2023
Key Responsibilities: Below are the highest priority
responsibilities performed in this position on a monthly basis.
(The statements below are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.)
- Mount plates and proof in a timely manner, following all
- Clean ink from proofing
- Monitor and control the over-all print registration & quality
- Prepare for the next order by ensuring that all external
procedures are completed before the
- Next order is due to run.
- Work as a team member and participate in all activities in the
- Work overtime as needed.
- Will train on shift as needed.
- Must be able to communicate and understand work instructions
and training information.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor or
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor or
- 16. Follow all Plant and Safety Rules. General
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perceive colors. (generally used for production
positions - must be job related)
- Must have manual dexterity (generally used for production
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Minneapolis , Plate Mounter, Other , Hampton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!