Materials Team Lead
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Location: New Ulm
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Materials Team LeadLocation : NEW ULM, MN, United States
Job Type : Regular
Posted : Jan 23, 2023
Job ID : 38585Back to Search ResultsJob DescriptionApply Now >
Save Job Job SavedWith annual sales exceeding $14 billion and
growing, Parker is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of
motion and control technologies and systems, providing
precision-engineered solutions for commercial, mobile, industrial
and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 58,000
people in 47 countries around the world. Oildyne, a division of
Parker Hannifin Corporation, is a world leader in pioneering top
quality, compact hydraulic components and systems. And every day,
just as we did decades ago, we continue to partner with our
customers to increase their productivity and profitability. That is
our culture, and our ongoing commitment.Essential
Functions:Responsibilities of this position include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Assist in fulfilling shipping orders.
- Receive incoming parts and services.
- Create material movement transactions and assists in kitting
jobs to production as needed.
- Align schedules to meet the needs of the business.
- Issue work orders for parts.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency in
the receiving department.
- Resolves problems to meet customer expectations; notifies
Supervisor as required.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment with frequent
- Maintains product quality by following established procedures
and customer requirements.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Materials Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership experience.
- Displays positive approach to lead others in continuous
- Knowledge of safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft applications).
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. This position is subject to
meeting export compliance eligibility requirements.
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to
Job Job Saved
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Minneapolis , Materials Team Lead, Other , New Ulm, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!