Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift
Company: Scribe OpCo Inc dba Koozie Group
Location: Red Wing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Join our Red Wing team as a Maintenance Mechanic on 2nd
Shift!Hours: 3pm-1am Monday-ThursdayPay: starting at $20.00 plus
$1.25 shift differential.Why join the Koozie Group team?
- People First culture
- Flexible Schedules
- Great Shift Differential (2nd Shift - $1.25/hr / 3rd Shift and
Weekends - $1.75/hr)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate controlled environment (Clean and Heat/AC!!)
- Great Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, and
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Personal)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement Opportunities (as soon as 6 months)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Employee Discount ProgramJob Description:With minimal technical
guidance, the Maintenance Mechanic keeps plant machinery and
mechanical equipment in good repair. Examines machines to diagnose
trouble, dismantles machines, replaces defective parts, reassembles
machines and makes necessary adjustments to ensure efficient
operation. Much of the time spent is addressing emergency equipment
repairs, completing PM's, Assist in complex changeover, and working
with other experienced mechanics.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, and performs preventive maintenance on
buildings and production equipment, including mechanical,
pneumatic, electrical systems, machining, welding, and
- Efficiently and safely uses a variety of tools and materials in
machine and building maintenance (includes most power tools, hand
tools, machine shop equipment, personal computer, electrical
testing equipment, metals, plastics, rubber, PVC, Teflon, both
metric and English hardware, electrical parts, wood and wood
products and wood fasteners). May also use forklifts and other
lifting equipment in performing work.
- Promptly notifies the appropriate resources (internal and
external) in the event major repairs to equipment or facilities are
needed and provides accurate communication/documentation to assist
in the repair.
- Works with machine vendors to assist in repairing machines and
- Installs and assists in the installation of equipment.
- Promptly and accurately completes forms, records and reports
used to document the status of department projects and tasks.
- Assists in developing and carrying out preventive maintenance
- Maintains effective and respectful working relationships with
- Actively participates in and supports teamwork, continuous
process improvement, and lean manufacturing principles.
- Demonstrates flexibility and commitment through cross training
and helping other departments consistent with business needs.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Performs duties safely and in accordance with company safety
- Performs light construction projects including building
shelving, storage bins, or similar fixtures.
- May be required to work irregular hours or return to the plant
after the shift in the event of unexpected mechanical breakdowns or
for other special assignments.
- May install or replace electrical wiring and devices under a
Master Electricians license.
- May perform minor computer setups or repairs with the
assistance and/or direction of the IS Department.
- Performs other duties as needed.Our customers come from all
walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide
variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to
do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our
values and our enthusiasm to Keep the Good Going, you will find
your way at Koozie Group.Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any applicant
or employee based on race, age, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical
disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. Koozie Group also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of
these protected categories.In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, Koozie Group will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and
encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss
potential accommodations with the employer. PI200921793
Keywords: Scribe OpCo Inc dba Koozie Group, Minneapolis , Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift, Other , Red Wing, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!