Direct Support Professional (DSP) Site - $1,000 Hiring Bonus!
Company: Rise Incorporated
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Description:Do you want to make a real difference in people's
lives? Work for an inspiring non-profit leader in disability
services!At Rise, Inc., we believe that everyone deserves
opportunities to live a life filled with purpose and pride. In our
employment, housing, and life-enrichment services, we support
people to set and achieve their personal goals. That shared
commitment is the foundation of a workplace that embraces a culture
of learning and growth by offering extensive training, competitive
salaries, and a fun work environment. Visit our website at
www.rise.org to learn more about our work.What you will do:Direct
Support Professionals (DSPs) advance the work and social skills of
people with intellectual disabilities. Supervise the daily
operations of community worksites and/or transportation for persons
with disabilities in achieving their goals. In this role you
- Train and assist person served to perform tasks
- Ensure quality and production levels are met.
- Track and record person served individual work production.
- Provide support services to four to eight people.
- Implement goals based on the individual's ability to carry out
the training objectives.
- Regularly communicate with team members.
- Supervise persons served while working and during break
- Provides transportation services as needed. Rise's vehicle may
be provided.Requirements:What you will need:
- Experience working with persons with disabilities in a
community setting preferred
- Hardworking, flexible, and ability to work collaboratively with
a team, required
- Organizational and time management skills are essential
- Good customer service and ability to deescalate difficult
- Comply with and pass Department of Human Services (DHS)
background check (Rule 11), which may include fingerprinting
- Have a valid driver license
- Pass a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) background check
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds dailyWhat we have to
- Hiring Bonus: $1,000 ($500 after 3-month work anniversary and
$500 after 6-month work anniversary)
- Wage: $18.00 per hour, depending on qualifications
- Daytime work hours (No evenings, weekends, or major
- A pathway opportunity for persons aspiring for careers in
Social Work, Human Services, and/or Health Care
- Medical insurance - single employee coverage less than
- Dental insurance less than $17/month
- 401(k) with a 100% vested employer match
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at 16 days per year, plus paid and
- Additional Benefits available including disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and Rise sponsored trainings (i.e., CPR,
First Aide, and more) to help you be successful in your role
- Employee resource groups (i.e., DEI, LGBTQ+, recognition and
more).Are you looking to work with a diverse team of professionals?
Do you want to work in a fun environment while supporting others to
live a life of possibilities? Then join Rise, Inc.! Visit our
career page to apply to this and other positions, or email us at
email@example.com if you have any questions.Rise values being a
person-centered organization. This impacts how we carry out
services for the people we support and our organizational culture.
We encourage people's unique individual differences and celebrate
the ways our team members contribute to our community. We believe
in a workplace informed by differing viewpoints and perspectives
created from a diverse team and welcome people of all races,
genders, ages, nationalities, religions, sexual orientations, and
backgrounds to apply. Our goal is that those we serve and our team
members always feel valued and respected.PM21PI200366080
Keywords: Rise Incorporated, Minneapolis , Direct Support Professional (DSP) Site - $1,000 Hiring Bonus!, Other , Lindstrom, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!