Application Administrator - Atlassian
Company: Infinite Campus
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Application Administrator - Atlassian
Minneapolis/St. Paul MN (HQ)
# of openings:
DescriptionThe Corporate IT team supports the company's operations
by delivering a variety of custom built and third-party web
applications to internal users and Infinite Campus customers. As an
Application Administrator, you'll work with internal users across
the company to help implement and support business solutions in our
growing suite of applications including Atlassian Jira and
- Develop and implement configuration changes and system
enhancements based on business requirements while following
established development standards and best practices (e.g.
creating/updating projects/spaces, custom fields, reports,
workflows, rules/triggers, email notifications, reports &
- Handle application support requests by managing a queue,
escalating to developers and other internal subject matter experts
- Manage user accounts, roles/profiles and permissions for
supported applications in compliance with company security
- Work with end users to develop and provide best practices,
training, and tips to increase adoption and usage.
- Develop FAQs and other documentation as needed; keeping it
current to reflect application upgrades and configuration
- Actively stay up to date on new application releases,
functionality, add-ons, best practices, and make recommendations as
to how they can be best utilized.
- Coordinate application upgrades and any testing, training,
documentation or notifications required
- Access Infinite Campus product customer data and customer
infrastructure as applicable while adhering to the practices and
procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent technical
- 1-2 years administering and configuring Atlassian Jira Software
with a solid understanding of how the application can be used to
meet business needs.
- Experience working with both business and software development
- Understanding of project management methodologies, SDLC and
- Experience with programming languages and development
- Active Atlassian certifications related to Jira Software are a
- Experience with or knowledge of Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian
Crowd, and common marketplace apps.
- Understanding of relational database concepts and an ability to
run SQL queries.
- Perform job responsibilities as directed achieving desired
results within expected time frames and with a high degree of
quality and professionalism
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work
relationships with all staff, customers and business partners
- Collaborative, motivated, and self-directed with a strong
preference to work in a team environment yet able to work
independently as needed.
- Well organized and goal oriented with the ability to handle
multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Seeks to understand the "why" behind each request.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including the
ability to effectively communicate with business and technical
- Understands when and how to escalate issues or ask
- Analytical and detail oriented with good problem analysis and
- Adheres to best practices as defined by the company and by
generally understood industry standards.
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in
the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a
customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal
background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints,
outside the standard screening. If the position performs job
responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is
required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting
the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Infinite Campus' employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Keywords: Infinite Campus, Minneapolis , Application Administrator - Atlassian, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!