Senior Business Process Specialist- Hybrid/Remote
Company: Be The Match
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Apply on laptop or desktop computer.
The senior business process specialist will represent the business
(vertical) interests in a large-scale, enterprise-wide business
process and technology program. This is an operational role that
combines domain experience with technical acumen. The candidate
does not have to have experience in every business process area but
needs to recognize who the right resources, gain the right inputs
and assist with critical decision making. This position can be
remote (US) or hybrid. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid
Check out our video Saving Lives: It's the Best Job Ever
- Act on behalf of and as a liaison to business leadership
- Provide visibility and awareness to requirements, process
changes, process designs, etc.... to business leadership prior to
- Regularly connect with the appropriate business leadership to
gain insight on vision for their teams' work
- Ensure process and technology solutions align with desired
business impact and value
- Support SMEs in the articulation of business requirements
- Approve business requirements and solution & process
- Partner with other project roles to identify business process
impacts; work with businesses to update and approve process
- Identify UAT testers and ensure they are prepared for their
role; partner with the UAT Lead
- Ensure project tasks assigned to the business team are
completed on time and with quality
- Identify & oversee Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Work closely with the Project Manager (PM) to identify key
milestones and tasks and create clarity of ownership and
- Facilitate trade-off conversations (escalate & mitigate) and
drive open items to closure
- Escalate and help resolve business process related issues and
- Ensure individuals are informed, prepared, and able to adopt
- Provide input to and support delivery of change management and
communication plans & deliverables
- Support communication with the business stakeholders
- Partner with training and SMEs to ensure staff onboarding
materials are complete, including SOP updates
- NMDP/Be The Match business processes, policies, and standards
as applicable to the business area being represented
- Identifying and analyzing business and system requirements for
a function as part of large-scale project
- Exposure to analysis strategy setting and implementation of
complex, large-scale, cross-functional projects and analyzing
business process improvements.
- Plan and prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and respond
appropriately to multiple priorities and changing
- Apply critical thinking and exercise independent judgement in
performance of duties.
- Positively challenge ideas, requests, and needs to ensure
business value is delivered.
- Bring diplomacy and tact to difficult situations (i.e.,
influence and negotiation skills).
- Work in a complex, high speed, self-correcting environment in
search of desirable results under conditions of high uncertainty
and high change.
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication
skills, presentation and facilitation skills and the ability to
communicate at all levels of the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, healthcare, or related field
preferred. However, upon evaluation, equivalent related experience
and/or education may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Five years of experience working in Be The Match applicable
- Proven track record for recognizing pain points and
recommending and implementing solutions
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Additional qualifications that may make
a person even more effective in the role, but are not required for
- Experience as a Business Lead or Subject Matter Expert in
applicable projects or initiatives
- Experience implementing software as a service business model
solution including collaborating closely with operations teams in
determining business and technical needs. Ideal candidate
understands having a good balance of configurations and
customizations to keep maintenance costs reasonable and ensuring
the technical solution is scalable and adaptable.
- Exposure to Business Analysis principles; requirements
elicitation and analysis as per International Institute of Business
Analysis (IIBA) standards; quality improvement processes;
Understanding of Quality Assurance, Project Management and SDLC
methodology (e.g., Iterative, Waterfall, Agile) principles.
Proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination, including a
booster when eligible, with acceptable documentation is required
for employment. NMDP will consider all requests for medical or
Keywords: Be The Match, Minneapolis , Senior Business Process Specialist- Hybrid/Remote, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!