7. Entry Manufacturing
Company: Le Sueur Inc.
Location: Le Sueur
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Manufacturing Production Positions - Aluminum
Starting Pay Rate $19.00 - $26.25
* 1st Shift (Mon - Thurs 5:00 am - 3:20 pm)
* 2nd Shift (Mon - Thurs 3:00 pm - 1:20 am)
Includes Machine Operators, Machine Tenders, Machine Setup,
Finishers, Secondary Ops, Core Room, Fork Truck/Material Handlers,
Furnace Tenders, Heat Treat Operators
Your typical day may include:
* Assemble, measure, weigh, mark, label, count, blend, track,
record, inspect, package, and palletize various products or
* Set up and use various hand and power tools to finish edges,
remove flash, clear holes, saw, sand, grind, blast clean or trim
molded metal or plastic parts.
* Use hand tools to clean, paste and assemble sand cores.
* Rotate to operate numerous machines to fabricate products ranging
from simple to elaborate.
* Setups and dismantles simple to complicated machine fabricating
equipment according to instructions, including the flow of
lubricants, pressure, and depth of stroke, and installing,
positioning, and aligning molds/dies using measuring tools such as
rules, micrometers, gauges, feelers, and hand tools.
* Assist with or perform routine maintenance, lesser repairs, or
* Operate a forklift - to move and store products and load and
* Enter information and interact with computer software and
* Alloy, transfer, and pour molten metal into molds, ladles, and
* Regulate furnace/metal temperature; stirring, fluxing, and
skimming off dross.
* Inspect for quality, defects, and deviations from
* Troubleshoot and resolve problems
* Monitor for unsatisfactory quality or unusual operating
conditions and alert the appropriate Supervisor
* Instructs others on work instructions and specific
* Responsible for quality of work and appropriately resolving
unusual operating conditions.
* Willingly modifies work schedule and duties to accommodate
Company needs-all other duties as assigned.
* Monitors for unsatisfactory quality or unusual operating
conditions and alerts appropriate Supervisor.
* May require successful completion of specific education,
training, or certifications.
Minimum Education: Reading and understanding English language work
instructions and some computer use
Preferred Education: Some trade school or equivalent
Minimum Skills/Experience: Effective computer experience,
Independent decision-making, and effective self-management. One or
more years of relevant work experience
Preferred Skills/Experience: One to three or more years of relevant
experience. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude, plus Strong
mechanical aptitude and proven machine operations and/or mechanical
aptitude, effective computer use, basic Math skills, independent
decision-making, and effective self-management.
Consistently able to:
* Manually lift and move product and materials up to 55 lbs.
through regular physical exertion, including but not limited to
reaching forward, reaching overhead, lifting, carry, crouching, and
* Power grip and wrist turn, including the use of hand tools and/or
steering fork truck
* Walk, sit, or stand for up to 12 hours with intermittent
* Push/pull up to 100 lbs.
* See, inspect, handle and evaluate product quality
* Read and understand written English language work
* Work in non-climate controlled environments, including hot and
* Climb ladders and stairs of varying heights
* Wear task-based Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by
* Protective Footwear
* Hearing Protection
* Protective Eyewear
* Additional PPE may as required by specific tasks
Industry Leading Benefits:
* Generous medical/dental insurance plan
* Flexible PTO/UTO policy
* 401k with company match
* Company-paid Short-term disability
* Employee assistance plan
* Career Advancement
* Formal leadership development
* Education reimbursement program
* Recognition and awards
* Employee events (fishing contests, Christmas turkeys, potlucks,
appreciation meals, and more)
Similar Job Titles
#machine operator, #machine tender, #material handler, #furnace
tender, #heat treat, #machine setup, #Finisher #Secondary
Operations, #Core Room, #Fork Truck
Le Sueur Incorporated is a world-leading supplier of complex,
pressure-tight aluminum castings and plastic injection molding
components. We specialize in utilizing permanent mold, sand
casting, die casting, plastic injection molding, and precision
machining manufacturing processes.
Located in Le Sueur, Minnesota, Le Sueur Incorporated is a 3rd
generation family-owned company.
This job posting does cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities required. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Le Sueur Inc., Minneapolis , 7. Entry Manufacturing, Other , Le Sueur, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!