Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux Kernel Development
Company: Airgain Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:SummaryThe Senior Software Engineer - Embedded will
be building both application software and board support packages
for embedded products ranging from 32-bit microcontrollers to
multicore ARM processors running Linux. This position will be
collaborating closely with the embedded hardware and software
engineering teams. This position will be contributing to all phases
of software development, working directly with internal and
external customers to deliver market leading 5G solutions that
drive value into the organization. Essential Job Functions
- Build board support packages for 32-bit microcontrollers and
multi-core ARM processors.
- Create application software for embedded products.
- Collaborate closely with embedded hardware and software
- Contribute to all phases of software development.
- Work directly with internal and external customers to deliver
market leading 5G solutions.
- Work with Product managers to refine system level
- Build and maintain secure, reliable software for embedded
- Modify and build Linux kernels and integrate device
- Use Jira to manage task lifecycle.
- Report status updated to Project Manager.Requirements:
- Education level: BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or a related STEM discipline required, MS in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or a
related STEM degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience designing, building, and
maintaining secure, reliable software for embedded devices.
- Show proficiency in Linux kernel device development.
- Requires excellent communication, interpersonal, and
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced
Keywords: Airgain Inc., Minneapolis , Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Linux Kernel Development, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!