Light Equipment Operator - Direct Hire
Company: South Metro Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking to trade your current position for a new opportunity?
Doherty Staffing is partnering with a leading commercial printer
based in Minnesota. We are looking for candidates for Light
Equipment Operator positions on all/any shifts. Compensation for
these direct hire opportunities is $17.50 per hour, depending on
shift. Interested? Read below for more information!
A commercial printer whose solutions are designed to connect any
brand with any audience. They utilize a variety of sheet-fed, web,
digital, and large format presses to create communications in any
shape or size. "Our collaborative, results-oriented culture has
built the company from a small print shop founded in 1864 to a
global marketing and communications leader that continues to evolve
by empowering innovation throughout all areas of the organization.
We remain true to the same core values that have helped drive our
success over the last 150+ years: teamwork, communication,
partnership, safety, quality, trust and social responsibility."
What a Light Equipment Operator will do:
- Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging
- Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum
- Troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as
- Coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide
training for new team members
What you need to be a Light Equipment Operator:
- Knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating
characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard
adjustments and operate the equipment
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to
the equipment according to the individual job requirements,
operating characteristics, and capabilities of the
- Must be able to work as a team and individually
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read and interpret both written and verbal
- Ability to stand 8 hours a day with or without reasonable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift 45 pounds occasionally with or without
Add great experience to your resume with this role! Click APPLY NOW
to complete our mobile-friendly, online application. For questions
or additional details about the Light Equipment Operator positions,
please call (952) 832-3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions
welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If
this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we
encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look
forward to meeting you!
Referrals wanted; earn unlimited $100 rewards! -
Keywords: South Metro Inc, Minneapolis , Light Equipment Operator - Direct Hire, Other , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!