Framing Carpenter II
Company: Rise Modular
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Framing Carpenter II
Rise Modular, LLC is a leading construction technology company that
designs, engineers, and manufactures full volumetric modular units
for inclusion in multi-family apartment and hospitality development
projects. This position is based in Owatonna, Minnesota.
The Framing Carpenter will build and set walls, floors, and
ceilings made from wood to assist with various types of
- Measures, marks, and arranges materials to establish layout
based on blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Cuts and shapes structures, forms, and other fixtures from
- Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned
- Joins materials with the most appropriate nail, screw, staple
- Ensures accuracy of work by checking completed projects with
tools such as levels or framing squares. Corrects problems as
- Adheres to local building safety codes and guidelines.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- 2-5 years' previous related experience.
- Technical schooling or certification preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills.
- Dependable. Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing, climbing ladders, bending, and
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time. Above all else, our
team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to
job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team-focused, and
fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested
in working for a progressive and innovative organization.
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our
website at www.risemodular.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rise Modular is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other status protected under
local, state or Federal laws. Associated topics: cabinet, cabinet
maker, cabinetry, carpenter, door, edgebander, furniture,
laminator, nail, woodwork
Keywords: Rise Modular, Minneapolis , Framing Carpenter II, Other , Medford, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!