Restaurant Operations Consultant (Twin Cities Area) - Plymouth, MN
Company: US Foods
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY
THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
Drive customer business success and deepen relationships by
providing consultation on restaurant operations to maximize
profitability & gain efficiency.
5 years or more experience as a Restaurant GM, Restaurant Director
of Operations or Executive Chef is best fit this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build or deepen key customer relationships at the management
level by consulting with customers on all aspects of restaurant
operations (via on-site visits, customer data analysis, industry
benchmarks) and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop business assessment report and works with customers to
build agreed upon action plan, targets and timeline to address
short- and long-term opportunities. Achieve customer savings and
customer engagement goals.
- Champion expanded use of value added services, specifically
advanced tools such as POS integration, Inventory management, Menu
profitability, Data syndication, Analytics, Financial analysis etc.
Develop strategies utilizing these advanced tools to best enhance
US Foods sales and maximize customer savings.
- Educate field sales organization (TMs etc.) on value-add
programs and related sales implications; provide guidance on how
they may support in building and maintaining relationships with
customers e.g., periodically checking-in on progress of
recommendations, addressing bottlenecks etc.
- Responsible for development and tracking of annual performance
goals in collaboration with Division Management (DSS) and Regional
Customer Success teams.
- Collaborate with Restaurant Marketing Consultant, Chef/Food
Fanatics, Specialists to deliver relevant
- Participate in Value Added Services council, staying abreast of
latest offerings while sharing best practices, competitive
intelligence and other local activities
- Overnight travel may be required to participate in trainings,
meetings, or other company events.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required;
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Related Experience: Minimum 5 years of previous restaurant
operations experience (both Back of the House and Front of the
House) required; Sales experience preferred. Overnight travel may
be required to participate in trainings, meetings, or other company
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Able to prioritize and work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***
Associated topics: backend, director food and beverage, floor
manager, food service supervisor, general manager, gerente de
cocina, grocery store manager, night manager, operations,
Keywords: US Foods, Minneapolis , Restaurant Operations Consultant (Twin Cities Area) - Plymouth, MN, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!