Production Inventory Clerk
Company: CAB Construction
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*CAB Construction is a diverse **Metal Tank Manufacturing and**
**Metal Fabrication** company with over 38 years of history
providing quality metal fabrication and structural steel
components. **Come join our team and receive a $1500.00 Sign on
$1500.00 SIGN ON BONUS*
Employer pays 100% of employee medical insurance.*
This position is responsible for coordinating the incoming raw
material and supplies ensuring they are received, properly located,
and issued to production. This position is responsible for
documentation of receiving and inventorying all incoming material,
supplies and monitoring the tool / supply crib.
Work Activities: key tasks and responsibilities
* Responsible for preparing all necessary shipping paperwork such
as packing lists.
* Responsible for coordinating and scheduling UPS and FedEx
* Responsible for receiving documents of all incoming materials and
supplies, verifying both meet quantity and quality
* Responsible for directing the placement all received materials
and supplies in their proper locations.
* Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy electronically.
Including cycle counting.
* Responsible to ensure tool crib is secure and procedures are
* Responsible for delivery or delegation of delivery, all invoices,
packing slips and associated documents to appropriate offices
within the organization.
* May be required to support material handling, shipping and
delivery as able.
* Forty hour work week.
* Occasional overtime, especially when working with customer or
* This position is an hourly position.
Job Requirements Knowledge
* Clerical: Knowledge of general office work such as filing and
* English Language: Knowledge of the meaning, spelling, and use of
the English language.
* Computers and Electronics: Knowledge of computer software:
* High school education or GED required.
* Current forklift license required.
* JobBoss and Sale Tax Training.
* Prior experience with inventory, shipping and receiving strongly
* Prior experience with material handling equipment such as
forklifts and pallet jacks strongly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: CAB Construction, Minneapolis , Production Inventory Clerk, Other , Mankato, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!