Company: Koozie Group
Location: Sleepy Eye
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If our name sounds familiar, there's a reason why. We're the people
behind the iconic Koozie Can Kooler - and more! As one of the
largest suppliers in the promotional products industry, you've
probably seen our work everywhere from your local bank to a large
concert or sporting event. We imprint company logos and slogans on
everything from pens to coffee tumblers, lunch bags, tech
accessories, camp chairs, and award-winning calendars, to name just
a few. Our desire to benefit our people, customers, communities,
and industry is behind all that we do. We call it Keep It. Give
It., and it ensures that we are leaving a positive, lasting impact
with the products and solutions we deliver.
We're looking for the right person to fill this role. Read on if
you want to know more and discover how we like to keep the good
Great reasons to join Koozie Group:
- People-first culture
- Flexible schedules
- Great shift differential (2nd shift: $1.25/hour / 3rd shift and
weekend shifts: $1.75/hour)
- We will train for all positions!
- Climate-controlled environment (clean and
- Great benefits, including:
- Medical HSA and HRA plans
- Flex spending accounts
- PPO dental
- VSP vision
- Employee assistance program
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- PTO - Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee charitable giveback program (up to $250 value)
Under general supervision, performs inspection duties on materials
received and moves materials to and from production areas to ensure
an efficient production flow through the plant.
- Takes random samples of incoming materials, and weighs or
counts such to determine accuracy of materials received compared to
- Notifies the Purchasing department of low inventories to ensure
the maintenance of adequate supply of materials.
- Receives incoming materials and supplies, checks for MSDS sheet
on the product and follows appropriate procedures relating to MSDS
sheets, then transports such materials to their appropriate storage
- Visually inspects bills of lading and incoming parts and
materials to ensure that received materials are consistent with
- Writes damage claim reports on incoming goods.
- Performs cycle counting daily for different managers in the
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Maintains inventory and related warehouse information on the
- Operates material handling equipment to move skids to and from
work areas, and organizes and arranges material entering and
leaving production areas.
- Stores stock received in warehouse locations corresponding to
the warehouse computer.
- Maintains stock levels in designated areas per supervisor's
- Transfers finished goods from plant floor to warehouse
- Updates warehouse computer daily.
- Provides Accounting department with information on how many
shippers used that day in production so they can be deleted from
- Fills orders to ship bulk
- Keeps Kanban cards updated and adds new ones if needed.
- Provides Purchasing with on-hand shipper reports weekly.
- Completes related forms as required.
Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or reading, writing
and math skills of the same.
- Ability to effectively use power jack, pallet jack, electronic
counting scale, 2-wheel hand cart, computer terminal, ladder, reach
truck, order picker, RF data collection gun, automatic shrink
- Must be able to lift 45lbs. continuously and occasionally up to
75 lbs. sometimes in challenging work positions.
- Strong math and organizational skills.
- An understanding of materials flow are preferred.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Must perform job with a high level of accuracy, follow standard
procedures for completing inventory transactions and have strong
problem solving skills.
- This position requires a reliable and conscientious team
- Knowledge of quality methods and techniques preferred.
- Previous work in a production and/or manufacturing environment
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire
great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because
it's the right thing to do but because it makes our company
stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to keep the
good going , you will find your way at Koozie Group.
Koozie Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race,
age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), gender, marital status, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed,
color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including
transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. Koozie Group also prohibits harassment of applicants and
employees based on any of these protected categories.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Koozie
Group will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and
current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the
employer. Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto,
dockworker, forklift operator, fulfillment, logistics technician,
pallet, stocker, supply chain, unloading, warehouse operation
Keywords: Koozie Group, Minneapolis , Material Handler, Other , Sleepy Eye, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!