Posted on: November 26, 2022
Below are the highest priority responsibilities performed in this
position on a monthly basis. - (The statements below are intended
to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. -
They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
- Mount plates and proof in a timely manner, following all
- Clean ink from proofing
- Monitor and control the over-all print registration & quality
- Prepare for the next order by ensuring that all external
procedures are completed before the
- Next order is due to run.
- Work as a team member and participate in all activities in the
- Work overtime as needed.
- Will train on shift as needed.
- Must be able to communicate and understand work instructions
and training information.
- Work in other areas as instructed by the Supervisor or
- Perform outside duties as instructed by the Supervisor or
- 16. - Follow all Plant and Safety Rules.
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to perceive colors. (generally used for production
positions - must be job related)
- Must have manual dexterity (generally used for production
Keywords: PROAMPAC, Minneapolis , Plate Mounter, Other , Randolph, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!