Finish Carpenter IV
Company: Rise Modular
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Finish Carpenter IV
Rise Modular, LLC is a leading construction technology company that
designs, engineers, and manufactures full volumetric modular units
for inclusion in multi-family apartment and hospitality development
projects. This positon is based in Owatonna, Minnesota.
The Finish Carpenter will install cabinets and doors according to
specifications. They will also measure, cut, and install various
types of interior trims including baseboards, doors, railing and
window trim. The Finish Carpenter must be able to move from station
to station as well as complete multiple jobs throughout the
- Measure, mark, and arrange materials to establish layout based
on blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Accurately cuts materials to specifications.
- Uses various hand and power tools to securely build assigned
- Installs kitchen and bath cabinets, cabinet doors, drawer
fronts and countertops.
- Installs trim and interior doors.
- Ensures accuracy of work by checking completed projects with
tools such as levels or framing squares. Corrects problems as
- Adheres to local building safety codes and guidelines.
- Maintains a clean work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- 6+ years previous related experience.
- Technical school or certification required but may be
overlooked based on experience.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Dependable Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing, climbing ladders, bending, and
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds at a time. Above all else, our
team members should have a positive attitude and be flexible as to
job responsibilities. We have a collaborative, team-focused, and
fast-paced environment and welcome team members who are interested
in working for a progressive and innovative organization.
For additional information about Rise Modular, please visit our
website at www.risemodular.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rise Modular is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other status protected under
local, state or Federal laws. Associated topics: cabinet,
cabinetry, carpentry, door, edgebander, furniture, nail, sand,
Keywords: Rise Modular, Minneapolis , Finish Carpenter IV, Other , Hope, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!