Vacation Sales Representative
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Vacation Sales Representative Owatonna, MN, USA Req #7711
Sunday, October 30, 2022 This open position is located inside the
Cabela s at 3900 Cabela Dr NW, Owatonna, MN 55060
At Bluegreen Vacations, as a Sales Representative you will utilize
your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face
with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable,
family friendly mini vacation getaways.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Initiate conversation with customers
- Sell mini vacation getaways to destinations across the US
- Overcome objections
- Close the deal Compensation/Benefits:
- Sales Representatives working 35-hours a week earn on average
$50k -75k annually (detailed compensation plan to be provided upon
- Includes guaranteed hourly base + eligibility for commissions
based on number of package sales per week
- Customizable full benefits package - Click here for a summary
of Bluegreen company benefits.
- Paid training - You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen
vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth - We believe in developing our current talent. We
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision / 401K are all part of our
comprehensive benefit plan Work/Life Balance:
- 35-hour per week work schedule
- Generous paid-time off
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks,
and much more! Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- At least 18 years old
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to
converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal
employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
test. EOE/DFW At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and
wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority.
We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly
clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits
such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your
COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together! Other details
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly Apply Now
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
servicio al cliente, call center associate, client service,
customer care, customer service associate, customer service
specialist, intern, phone, product support, support
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Minneapolis , Vacation Sales Representative, Other , Owatonna, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!