Company: Faribault Foods, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*SUMMARY: ** *This position is responsible for the execution of
training, including maintenance of training requirements for all
employees. Duties include maintaining training records, managing
training documents, and scheduling training processes, as well as
executing training on designated shifts.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following.
Other appropriate duties may be assigned as required.
* Coordinate training activities of workforce including, new
employee orientation, safety training, and job-related training and
other training as identified.
* Assist in the development of training materials for classroom and
* Create and update SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) for
compliance with manufacturer, department and Company standards.
* Execute required training of personnel per Company requirements,
when called upon.
* Develop and maintain all training schedules and document executed
training in accordance with Company requirements.
* Maintain open/active communication with all levels of the
* Ensure departmental/individual compliance with national, state,
local building/mechanical codes: safety codes; company and customer
policies, procedures and standards
* Maintain the highest standards and housekeeping with a focus on
food safety, quality and production.
* Monitor and enforce established GMP, OSHA, HACCP rules and
* Maintain and ensure the safety of all employees through proper
training, enforcement of safety rules and following proper
* Will operate with a positive upbeat personality and embody our
core values of respect, integrity, honesty, equity & justice,
loyalty, and responsibility.
*Education and/or Experience: *
* A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
* 3 to 5 years' experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably
in a food manufacturing environment.
* Training experience is a plus.
* Excellent communication skills necessary to interact within all
levels of the Company
* Understanding of adult learning strategies
* Public speaking & effective facilitation skills.
* Dependability and reliability.
* Computer proficiency
* Safety awareness
*RELATIONSHIPS: *Maintain a strong working relationship with all
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS: ** *Must be able to read, write, communicate
orally in English, and able to hear. Must be able to reach 5 feet
and lift above head, lift and carry 25+ pounds, stand/sit up to
10-12 hours. Be flexible on shift start and end times.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance%58047475%
Keywords: Faribault Foods, Inc., Minneapolis , Training Specialist, Other , Faribault, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!