Auto Service Advisor
Company: Fleet Farms
Location: Waite Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
If you have a customer first attitude, possess a can-do work
ethic and have a desire for a career in the automotive service
industry, this position may be perfect for you!
The Auto Service Advisor works with customers to determine their
vehicle needs and services requested; verifies warranty coverage;
develops estimates; creates repair orders and maintains excellent
customer service experience.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously, adhering to service
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Establish a working knowledge of Fleet Farm's entire line of
tires, parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell automotive products and services that meet
- Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and
labor, and calculating customer's payment.
- Occasionally, perform basic maintenance duties such as changing
oil, checking fluids, installing batteries, mounting and balancing
- Assist customers with all questions and handle all customer
issues. Always provide superior customer service.
- Assist in preparations for events and promotions.
- Ensure all services are completed with a high degree of quality
and meets the needs of the customer.
- 16 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role.
- Previous experience in a service/mechanical setting
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
Enjoy Great Benefits, Incentive Programs and Growth
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Minneapolis , Auto Service Advisor, Other , Waite Park, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!