CNC Machine Operator
Company: South Metro Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Bring your CNC Machine Operator talents to this position in
Chaska! Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a local
manufacturing company in Frazee, MN. We're seeking candidates for
Machine Operator positions on day, night and weekend-only shifts.
Compensation for these temp-to-hire opportunities is $17.00-$22.00
per hour, depending on shift & experience.
This company is a contract precision machining and drive shaft
component and assembly manufacturer that provides services and
products to top tier companies across North America. Their
experience partnering with customers across a variety of industries
has led to sustained growth and expanded capacity to meet your
needs for years to come.
What a Direct Hire CNC Machine Operator will do:
- Use advanced techniques to troubleshoot and resolve machine or
- Identify opportunities to reduce machining time through process
- Understand, interpret, and edit FANUC programming code
- Advise the maintenance department or supervisor of any machine
issues, crashes, or needed repairs
- Set-up and load programs into CNC machines and complete first
- Load and unload materials and parts manually or using
appropriate equipment or tools
- Independently operate CNC equipment and observe operations with
- Operate grinding and related tools to remove excess material or
burrs from surfaces
- Assure quality by inspecting finished parts, report
irregularities or tolerance deviations to supervisor or quality
- Perform tool wear offsets or change inserts to meet tolerance
requirements What it takes to become a Direct Hire CNC Machine
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with CNC machine set-up and operation
- Experience reading part prints or drawings, and/or machining
- Experience using standard quality inspection tools and
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations including
fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, geometry &
trigonometry to practical situations
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in
- Possess or willing to obtain hand tools required to perform
daily tasks Take the next step in your machining career with this
direct hire job! Click APPLY NOW to complete our mobile-friendly,
online application. For questions or additional details about the
Direct Hire CNC Machine Operator position, please call our Edina
jobs office directly at 7 or email .
As an equal opportunity employer, Doherty Staffing Solutions
welcomes candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. If
this position sounds like the right opportunity for you, we
encourage you to take the next step and connect with us. We look
forward to meeting you!
Referrals wanted; earn unlimited $100 rewards!
Keywords: South Metro Inc, Minneapolis , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Chaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!