Company: Mauser Packaging Solutions
Location: Cannon Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Plant Name: Cannon Falls - 101045
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and
services across the packaging lifecycle, providing packaging
worldwide to companies in industries from food, personal care,
paints and chemicals.
Basic Function: Manage DOT compliance and day-to-day operations
related to drivers and vehicles across a small group of locations.
File required reports with various government agencies according to
differing deadlines. Perform required inspections and preventative
maintenance on vehicles and equipment to maximize safety,
reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of the
- Perform inspections on all fleet trailers in accordance with
all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies.
(Includes all state required inspections and frequencies).
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company
methods on all trailers.
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize
safety and reliability on all fleet trailers.
- Create and complete work order entries. Maintain work order and
vehicle maintenance records.
- Conduct all levels of preventive maintenance functions such as
regular servicing of vehicles including greasing, and equipment
- Electrical diagnostics, repair and replacement.
- Lead and/or assist with the physical parts purchasing,
inventory, receiving and proper charge out of parts to work
- Performs general cleaning and repair duties.
- Oversee other shop personnel.
- Troubleshoot ELD platform and assist in resolving equipment,
software, or hardware failure
- Assist with and facilitate vehicle repairs prior to departure,
while in route, and at customer facilities.
- File IFTA, UCR, and MCS-150 as required by government
- Assist in maintaining DQ (Driver Qualifications) filesThis
position is eligible for the Mauser Packaging Solutions new hire
retention program. This program aims to show of appreciation for
the talents and expertise that the you will provide to the Mauser
- Upon 180 of active employment, you will be eligible for a
- Payout will occur in three (3) installments.
- $250.00 payable after 30 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 90 days of employment
- $250.00 payable after 180 days of employmentIf at any time in
the process you are voluntarily or involuntarily terminated from
Mauser Packaging Solutions, you will no longer be eligible to
receive the sign-on bonus incentive.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2 year technical school training and 1 year of experience or 3
years of experience in fleet maintenance and repair
- Current valid driver's license and transportation
- ASE certification preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Ability to work in inclement weather conditions outside
- Brake Inspector Certification, knowledge, skills and
- Must provide own and provide all tools necessary to perform all
maintenance repair and diagnostics (diagnostic equipment and major
tools provided by company).
- Knowledge and understanding of FMCSRs and DOT Compliance
- Knowledge of OSHA requirementsEEO Statement
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Mauser Packaging Solutions, Minneapolis , Trailer Mechanic, Other , Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!