Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
$1000 Hiring Bonus for Full time Schedule opportunity!
Our Folkestone community is seeking a PT and FT Cook to join their
team. A hiring bonus is being offered for the FT schedule only.
Folkestone is a progressive "green" community featuring access to
pedestrian walkways, shopping and dining, plazas and open space,
public art and fountains - all walking distance from downtown
Wayzata and Lake Minnetonka.
Salary: $16.67 - $21.15/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees (full time hours
start at 30 hrs/wk)
- Scholarship program - up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Heated streets and sidewalks (no snow and ice in the
- Off-street parking (underground heated parking available for a
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Heated underground parking for all employees
- Lots of dining choices nearby
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, Care
Center/Long Term Care
Nearby towns include: Minnetonka, St Louis Park, Plymouth & Maple
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining
experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive,
nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and
established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of State and Federal food-handling regulations,
including food service operations strongly desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility PHS's mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
assistance. Associated topics: baking, banquet, cocinera de
produccion, cocinero, cook, kitchen, maker, restaurant assistant
cook, roasting, station
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Cook., Other , Wayzata, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!