Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting a local client, recruiting for a
job in New Hope, MN. This LINE OPERATOR Job is a Temp to Hire
opportunity, with starting pay rate of $16.00 AN HOUR AND UP
DEPENDING ON EXPERINCE. For instant consideration for this LINE
OPERATOR Job, Apply Now! SHIFT: 1 ST SHIFT MON-FRI: 6:00AM-2:00PM
OR MON-THURS 4AM-2PM; 2 ND SHIFT: MON-THURS 2:00PM-12:00AM; 3 RD
SHIFT: SUN-WED: 8:00PM-6:00AM Job Summary: Works closely with shift
supervisors on coordinating priorities to maximize tank efficiency
while meeting or exceeding required production schedules. Oversees
process line activity to ensure highest quality end product.
Responsible for training material handlers and new line operators.
Position is safety sensitive. LINE OPERATOR Job require candidates
- Coordinate all loads with shift supervisor to maximize tank
- Make sure all loads are processed to their specific process
recipes. Inspect loads investigating deviations when required.
- Must have general understanding of process line equipment, such
as: rectifiers, pumps, chillers, computers, cranes, etc.
- Take the initiative to use the dry erase board to document any
necessary information and observe updated procedures.
- Responsible for effective communication to other shift
operators regarding load progress and what must be done in order to
maintain shift consistency.
- Question other operator's methods when necessary. Share your
experience and knowledge with one another.
- Process special loads using proper communication between
Quality Assurance, supervisor and other line operators. Contact
shift supervisor for special guidance when necessary.
- Responsible for cleaning the contact pads on the work bars and
tanks to ensure full electrical contact through the loads and
making sure that load rectification starts as expected and that
loads sit down in tanks as expected.
- Responsible for reporting equipment problems to shift
supervisor so proper maintenance requisition can be submitted.
- Leads tank maintenance teams on a rotating schedule. Candidates
must meet the following requirements to be considered for LINE
- High school diploma required.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Working and
- Sharp parts, sharp tooling, heavy carts, occasional hot and
cold temperature and humidity levels, heat from ovens, moderate
noise levels, limited hand and air tool use, compressed air (must
use hearing protection).
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to differentiate between color variance.
- Potential splash exposure near process lines.
- Various chemicals used in process. The starting pay rate for
LINE OPERATOR Job is $16.00 AN HOUR AND UP DEPENDING ON EXPERINCE.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled The
Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to The Company will consider qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records
Keywords: Adecco USA, Minneapolis , LINE OPERATOR, Other , Hope, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!