Company: Hormel Foods
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Openings available on 1st and 2nd shift
1. Work on production lines processing turkey products.
2. Help maintain a safe working environment for all employees by
following all safety rules.
3. Help ensure only safe, wholesome, quality products are produced
for our customers by following all good manufacturing
4. Perform other position-specific duties as assigned by
* Work 8-12 hour shifts.
* Stand on concrete floor.
* Work in temperatures ranging from 32-40 degrees.
* Perform repetitive motion, twisting, turning, bending, and
* Lift up to 50 pounds.
* Wear hair net, hard hat, ear muffs, safety glasses, boots, and/or
other personal protective equipment as required by position.
* Work with large groups of people as a team.
What you will receive:
- Competitive pay with annual performance and pay review.
- Extraordinary benefits- Including paid vacation and holidays;
weekly paychecks, medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage
(very affordable compared to area companies AND you become eligible
for health care plans after 30 days of employment); life insurance;
Employee Stock Purchase Plan; 401k with match; and tuition
- FREE two-year community/technical college tuition for children
of employees (hormelinspiredpathways.com).\\
- Relocation Assistance Program for eligible applicants.
- Training - You will be trained on all equipment and procedures
to prepare you for the role.
- Advancement opportunities- You are on a direct track to move
into higher roles including operator and lead positions, even
supervision and management.
- Employment with a solid employer - People stay here for the
great employee experience and the long-term opportunities
Questions on our online application process? Please call
715-###-#### and we will help!
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all
aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community.
We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
AF1422 Associated topics: clean, crew, glazier, grass cutter,
helper, landscape, loader, maintain, maintenance, move
Keywords: Hormel Foods, Minneapolis , General Labor, Other , Barron, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!