Medtronic- Production Operator
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management is looking for
mechanically inclined candidates that have a positive attitude and
desire to do a great job, we invite you to apply to this
Now Offering a Retention Bonus of $1,000 for 2nd and 3rd shift
After 30 days - $500
After 6 months - $500
Once a Medtronic employee, you would be entitled to the following
benefits: pension, 401k, health/dental insurance (on first day of
hiring), education stipend, and bonus incentives.
Click Here to watch this Medtronic Patient Visit!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, set-up and break down coaters
- Monitor coating process and react to routine problems indicated
by audible and visual alarms
- Be available for overtimeAdditional Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a criminal background check and all required
- Basic computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 1st shift: 5:30am-2:00pm
- 2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
- 3rd shift:10:00pm-6:30am(Sun-Thu)
Post Date: 09.18.2022
Salary: $17.50 /hr - $22.40 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: conformal coat, grit, grit ballast,
paint, polish, refinish, rubber, sandblaster, spray, surface
Keywords: Indrotec, Minneapolis , Medtronic- Production Operator, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!