Food Services Worker - $16.80 /hr
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Become part of a team that can truly make a positive impact on
everyone at the hospital, from patients to visitors to employees!
Now more than ever, hospitals need people to join their teams to
ensure patients and visitors are receiving the best experience
possible during the hospital stay. Employees also need to be taken
care of in order to give the best care possible.
As a Food Service Worker, you will have a direct impact on everyone
at the hospital by providing excellent service and quality food to
all! If you have a positive attitude, excellent customer service
skills, and want to work in a fast-paced and fun team environment,
join the team at HCMC. Begin a fulfilling career that you know
touches the lives of everyone at the hospital. New hires will be
eligible for a $1000 retention bonus ($500 after 80 hours and
another $500 after 200 hours)!
Contact Indrotec Staffing and Workforce Management to take
advantage of this exclusive offer.
Duties include the following:
- Arranging food to be served
- Preparing patient food trays
- May deliver food to patients' bedside
- Performing basic food preparation such as washing andsectioning
fruit, slicing meat, preparing salads and saladdressings, gelatin
- Clearing, stacking, and washing dishes, trays, and glasses
- High School diploma (preferred)
- Consistent work history
- Basic computer skills
- Pass a criminal background check and DHS study
- Previous food service, dietary aide, retail, or customer
service experience a plus
- Records of required immunizations (once hired), including the
- 3:45pm - 8:00pm
- Rotating part-time schedule that includes every other
- 20+ hours per week, with the opportunity to pick up extra hours
(up to 40 hours per week)
This is a contract-to-hire position, with full benefits available
when hired as a permanent hospital employee
Post Date: 09.16.2022
Salary: $16.80 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: cleaning, cleanliness, cookware,
dish, dishwasher, duties, lavavajillas, sanitation, stewarding,
Keywords: Indrotec, Minneapolis , Food Services Worker - $16.80 /hr, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!