Company: Presbyterian Homes & Services
Location: Cottage Grove
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Our Norris Square community is seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Cook
to join their team.
The close-knit community at Norris Square will create abundant
opportunities for you. Experience the positive impact of the caring
and compassionate culture of employees and residents.
Salary: $16.67 - $21.15/hour
Why work for Presbyterian Homes & Services?
- No late nights! Schedules are consistent & reliable hours
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- No waiting for paycheck, get paid the same day you work!
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Generous PTO (Paid Time off)
- Scholarship program - awards up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking & underground heated parking for overnight
- FREE Employee Meals
- Backyard patio and fire pit for BBQ's in the summer
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living,
Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
The Cook is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining
experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive,
nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and
established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Knowledge of State and Federal food-handling regulations,
includign food service operations strong desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility PHS's mission and operating
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the
English language to communicate with all customers. About PHS:
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota,
is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array
of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for
older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older
adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in
Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage home and
community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest
geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing
comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in
1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader
dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall
well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest
nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the
We believe employees are the most important resource in our
ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are
valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment
to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities
with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages,
opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible
benefits like education assistance and nursing loan
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and
touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call
and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive
consideration for employment regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public
assistance. Associated topics: baker, chef, culinary, executive
kitchen, grill chef, lead, pastry, restaurant assistant chef,
restaurant chef, tavern
Keywords: Presbyterian Homes & Services, Minneapolis , Chef., Other , Cottage Grove, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!