Manufacturing Training Specialist
Company: Doosan Bobcat
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Information We're looking for a Training & Development
Specialist who is passionate about providing learning & growth
opportunities for our employees! This position will play a critical
part in developing and delivering internal training for Doosan
Bobcat's North American manufacturing facilities. Collaborate with
our ambitious, agile team to conduct training needs assessments,
deliver stand-up training, roll-out initiatives, serve as the
Company liaison with training vendors and agencies, and partner
with Human Resources and manufacturing operations business clients.
This position will support multiple locations and require travel.
This position must be capable of working independently and is part
of a larger distributed team. This position can be located at
either our Litchfield, MN or Rogers, MN location! Role &
Responsibility Training Development
- Conduct training needs analyses to determine skill gaps and key
- Develop content, design training materials, and execute plans
to fulfill customer requirements.
- Develop blended learning solutions including traditional
classroom methods, electronic delivery methods, and hands-on
training to meet learning/audience needs.
- Source and partner with external vendors as needed in support
of training goals. Training Deployment
- Manage the deployment of training through the organization to
achieve desired skill, competency, management, and leadership
- Deliver stand-up training in support of various initiatives for
hourly and salaried employees.
- Maintain updated curriculum and training records through the
Learning Management System (LMS).Organizational Initiatives
- Develop and execute learning strategies and programs as
determined by corporate initiatives and functional leadership.
- Measure training effectiveness to reinforce organizational
- Work with Human Resources, Operations, and Safety in support of
the new employee onboarding process.
- Provide training & development solutions to assist in employee
engagement efforts. Job Requirement
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred; or Associates degree
with comparable experience or a combination of education and 5-7
years of manufacturing operations/manufacturing operations training
- Experience: 5+ years in Manufacturing/Operations, Training &
Development, Human Resources, Career & Technical Education, or
Industry Related Field
- Experience in manufacturing or related environment.
Manufacturing process and skill trades expertise a plus.
- Experience with training creation & delivery. Knowledge of HR
general practices, learning management systems (LMS) and online
content development a plus.
- Fluency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work
effectively with diverse groups of people, including
cross-functional teams in multiple locations.
- Effective time management and priority focus skills to manage
multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Travel: 25% Others This positions will have to decide what
activities to execute and in what priority from demands from many
groups.Executing the training strategy, managing multiple
priorities and clients, and closely supporting the business will be
drivers of success. As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs
more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company
offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger
businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its
North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan
Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction,
agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment,
attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering
people to accomplish more. Doosan Bobcat North America is home to
world-renowned brands, including Bobcat compact equipment, Doosan
portable power products, Ryan and Steiner grounds maintenance
equipment and Geith attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a
tradename of Clark Equipment Company.Doosan is committed to a
diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed,
citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals
with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the
application process or who need assistance accessing the
information on this website should call . Doosan is a VEVRAA
federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected
veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and SolicitationsAny
legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection
Keywords: Doosan Bobcat, Minneapolis , Manufacturing Training Specialist, Other , Rogers, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!