Medtronic Machinist I - $20.00 /hr - $25.00 /hr
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Indrotec, Staffing and Workforce Management is looking for
Machinists for Medtronic. These positions are direct hire. Once a
Medtronic employee, you would be entitled to the following
benefits: pension, 401k, health/dental insurance, tuition
reimbursement, and bonus incentives.
Take this opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing
industries in Minnesota. Training available! If you meet the
requirements listed below, Indrotec Staffing and Workforce
Management wants to speak with you immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, set-up and break down coaters as required to
completetasks as assigned
- Prepare Met Mount samples and perform visual inspections
perwritten instructions and interpret results to
- Perform Hardness testing on carbon sample
- Monitor coating process and react to routine problems
indicatedby audible and visual alarms
- Consistently follow current Good Manufacturing
- Be available for overtime when required with a 3-daynotice
- Support and participate in Lean activities
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a criminal background check and all required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Post Date: 09.20.2022
Salary: $20.00 /hr - $25.00 /hr
Interested in this Job?
You're on your way to a new career!
Contact an Indrotec Consultant at 612-###-#### to schedule an
interview. Associated topics: cultivate, fertilize, forklift,
inventory, mow, plant, prune, scanner, transplant, watering
Keywords: Indrotec, Minneapolis , Medtronic Machinist I - $20.00 /hr - $25.00 /hr, Other , Minneapolis, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!